With a history spanning over 200 years, we are thrilled to be helping the Royal Philharmonic Society shine in this digital age.
Our primary goal for this project was to ensure the Royal Philharmonic Society website was built with a responsive design pattern, as it was clear their users were (unsurprisingly) engaging with the website on smaller devices and their fixed-width website wasn’t keeping pace.
Coupled with the need to ensure that the Royal Philharmonic Society team could easily maintain the website in-house, we agreed that switching to a new Content Management System would form an integral requirement of the brief. With our honed design skills and Craft as our CMS of choice, we delivered the project on time and on budget.
As a membership organisation, there was one thing missing: the ability for members’ to join online. Therefore, In 2019, we were commissioned to further develop the website to include member registration, a members’s area (including self service pages like membership renewals etc.) and advanced event booking for members.
The solution was complex as:
- membership required ongoing payment made by Direct Debit, which a standard shopping cart solution could not handle
- registration data needed to be stored in SalesForce CRM and also send to MailChimp for ongoing email marketing campaigns
- event booking needed (per member) ticket quantity tracking
- payment for event bookings required a shopping cart solution
- the shopping cart needed to work with Stripe (a popular payment gateway)
Thankfully, we found a solution that worked seamlessly with Craft that makes the whole process effortless for the members and the client.
“You have been absolutely fantastic. We are thrilled with the new site and want to thank you for your excellent work. It's been a pleasure working on this with you and we've really appreciated your efficiency in responding to our (many) questions throughout!”