Building and managing your personal profile is important for anyone in business, but particularly so for c-suite executives and board directors.
Developing your personal brand
Scaramanga will work with you to develop your personal brand, looking at your objectives for your current position and also your future career ambitions, such as non-exec directorships and not for profit appointments or the next step up the career ladder.
We will work with you to identify:
- Your personal brand statement – your key messages and your elevator pitch
- Your objectives
- Your personal marketing plan
Your personal brand coach
The work is entirely confidential between you and Claire Scaramanga, our personal branding expert. Claire has worked with many senior executives in telecoms, finance, media and local government.
Putting your personal marketing plan into practice
Your personal marketing plan will cover the people you wish to influence, the ways you will promote yourself and how success will be measured.
Scaramanga can support you with the implementation of your personal marketing plan, covering areas such as:
- Managing your personal presence on platforms such as LinkedIn
- Connecting with target influencers on LinkedIn
- Creating content which will work towards achieving your objectives
- Promoting your successes across the relevant media
- Identifying speaking opportunities and putting you forward as a presenter