Our starting point with clients is to develop a comprehensive marketing plan, based on the goals that the business has set out to achieve in its long term business plan.We take detailed briefing from you, really get under the skin of what makes your business what it is and what resources it has to succeed.
We also look at industry and market data, interview your senior team and all key players, often including customers.
We run workshops to develop aspects such as your brand proposition, unique selling proposition and current/desired market positioning.
We work through the extended marketing mix:
- Product (or service)
- Place (or various routes to market)
- Physical environment (where appropriate)
We bring all this together into a marketing plan designed to drive your business forward ready for you to take forward to implementation.
We’re also well placed to support you with implementation, but that is entirely your choice.
How we help clients
Clients come to us with a range of objectives. They usually include one or more of the following:
- Launch new products or services
- Enter new markets
- Grow market share and win more customers
- Build third party sales channels
- Grow brand awareness and recognition
- Build more profitable customer relationships