When building campaign plans, we always ensure two things - firstly they will combine the right mix of media for the target market and the message to be communicated, and secondly they will be integrated.
An integrated campaign is essential to ensure your message is clear, on brand and creates the desired response across all media. An integrated campaign may include:
- Your own website for a user-centric content management approach of words and video – which won’t do your SEO any harm either!
- Email and database marketing to reach existing customers to build relationships, referrals and repeat purchases, as well as brand new prospects ready to be converted into customers
- Social media – still all part of your content marketing and dialogue with people interested in what you’re up to
- Thought leadership – a great way to stay in touch with prospects, especially when a high degree of trust is required and the buying cycle is long
- Advertising, events and marketing collateral
We create all the campaign material in-house and then project manage from start to finish, to bring everything in on time, to spec and on budget.
Great Company, easy to work with, capable of delivering a full marketing service across a variety of platforms, or helping out on specific projects.
Either way expect great things.Phil Rummery Managing Director, PD Recruitment
I’ve been working with Scaramanga for the past couple of years, over that time, my relationship with their friendly efficient team has gone from strength to strength and they are now handling most aspects of our marketing requirements. I am happy to recommend Scaramanga and have done so to colleagues and contacts on several occasions.Duncan Stanton Managing Director, Lamonde Automation