We have landed at One Croydon
Written by Claire Scaramanga
We are all excited about being in the new office One Croydon, known locally as the 50p Building due to its unusual shape. The new office even has air conditioning which means we’ll stay cool when the temperatures rise.
Well, the connections the team has with the area are numerous.
- Simon Leadbetter studied at Croydon College back in the dark ages BG (Before Google)
- Claire Scaramanga lives in the London Borough of Croydon
- Kieran McNeil lives just around the corner from the new office and finally, Sarah Moran studied at Coloma Croydon.
- Scaramanga Agency has been closely involved with the Chamber of Commerce in Croydon since 2009 and Claire Scaramanga sits on the executive committee of CRX a local networking group.
Croydon has changed significantly in the last few years and the team are excited to be close to Boxpark and the culinary experiences provided by it. It is also known as being a tech hub so it will be great to be around other businesses with a similar forward thinking and innovative focus.
We are also excited to be so well connected to London with regular trains into London and the journey taking next to no time!
Did you know….
- Croydon is home to the busiest railway station outside zone one.
- Croydon is the borough with the fastest growing tech cluster
- Croydon is home to London’s only tram network
- Have we mention Boxpark and the great Surrey Street market plus the fact that Banksy opened the Gross Domestic Product store that never opened drawing new visitors to the area to take a glimpse.
We are excited to be at the heart of a vibrant town with the business opportunity that comes with it.
We would have celebratory drinks to invite you to, but a global pandemic seems to have got in the way! For more information about Scaramanga contact [email protected]